whos your hero?

HELLO my beautiful well committed readers.... here again with something new for you ;) starting with a question who is your Hero? I can list a couple for you decide but if you have one you don't need a list because you already know. knowing you all are dying to know who my hero is drum roll please dunum dunum dunum dunumm, my hero is.....look at the screen closely with two eyes closed and now your wondering why you closed your eyes well that's because I just fooled you laughing out loud. I'm not going tell you guys my hero yet because I want to tell you guys about children who are the heroes in fairy tale stories. for instance in the story Jack and the Beanstalk, his family thought he was foolish for selling the livestock for magical beans. but in the end him and his family became fortunate because of Jacks actions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty and the Beast

Never underestimate a girl

Observation is Key 🔑