Snow White ❄️

Hey y’all let me just start off by saying I don’t even know where to start.  Before  writing this I watched the music video sonne by Rammstein and I was so lost until I saw this giant female enter the room looking like Snow White. First thing that came to thought was omg she’s so huge lol but I forgot that cause she’s surrounded by 7 dwarfs. 😂😭 Anyway you guys should check out the video and comment your thoughts. However,  I did like how they switched the story around by making Snow White seem evil and mean towards the dwarfs. And the twist they had when they over dosed her with gold 🧐 im not sure 🤔 but they placed her body in a glass coffin and put her in the top of a hill with an old tree that has one apple hanging off. Saying this because the apple falls and breaks the glass and she awakens😱 watched the video to get the ending…… I couldn’t spoil it all!!! But we all know the ole original, so  comparing that video to other stories I’m lost for words. The stories I’ve read just were way better than this music video. Or maybe it was the way the song was sung I didn’t like it and No I wouldn’t watch it again sorry not sorry. Now Snow White and the evil step mother I like because it’s kind of realistic in a way. Let’s be honest it’s possible for a step mother to be jealous of the daughter. And I Like the fact that the hunter man didn’t kill Snow White and told her that her stepmother sent him to kill her and on top of that let my girl escape 😌 whewwww Chile thank you lord he has a good soul! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty and the Beast

Never underestimate a girl

Observation is Key 🔑