Observation is Key 🔑

Good morning amigas and amigos how are y'all doing on this beautiful morning? I know y'all probably like how she go from English to Spanish to English. well wanna know why?? because im bilingual lol joking... I wish I was. But anyway to get down to business ladies and gents today I recently viewed my classmates blog which was very informational and thorough. Her name is Payton and I would like to recommend that you all go and read her blog. My favorite blog she wrote was blog number 6 where she compared Cinderella to Pretty Woman and talked about "rags to riches". In which they are in some ways similar. Also, like how she talked about the reality of a real happy ending or successful life. Another blog that caught my attention was blog number 5 in which she talked about snow white in comparison to a song called sonne in which it betrayed the story of snow white but in a different perspective. The reason this blog caught my attention was because I completely agree with her in not liking the video!!! It portrays this beautiful GIANT young woman who is seductively abusing her power by making the dwarfs do whatever she wants. And I just don’t agree with it, but hey that’s just me!! Anyway we both didn't like the video although we both liked the twist they had to it because it was very creative and unexpected.Where snow white was the villan and the dwarfs were the victims. If you want to read more of her blogs I say go for it, its a great experience and it’s good to review others work. Reviewing  others work could also help you better understand a story you didn't understand. Trust me it’s a good idea 💡.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty and the Beast

Never underestimate a girl